Hello Bobby. I see you posted a few days ago.

genie

Aug 17, 2021, 1:56:50 PM8/17/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
Glad to know you’re still around. I really, really, really look forward to “exchanging opinions” about our different political beliefs once again. I’ve been worried about you since you just seem to disappear after the election last November. I’m sure you’ve heard by now that your guy lost and Joe won, right?

Later,
genie

Bob

Aug 17, 2021, 5:25:47 PM8/17/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
Actually I don't think I posted here since last October at which time I was sure Trump would win and he would have if we had in a normal fair election. Democrats pulled a good one using Covid as an excuse to have a phony free for all election. Now they're trying to pass the "For the Democrats" act that will allow votes similar to the chaos on the border, nobody knows who they are and were they're coming from. Thank God Republicans are trying to go back to normal elections. In person at the polls with an I.D. One verifiable person, one verifiable vote. I guess that's doesn't make sense to Democrats.

I only checked this site to see what happened to Schmidty. Just between you and me, (a little Connie Chung there) I actually cared.

Ok, I got all upset with the touchy feely liberal social media sites and went on a rant. It actually felt good to say whatever you wanted without being banned. Here I can feel free to call a tranny a tranny.

David Gragg

Aug 17, 2021, 6:58:21 PM8/17/21
to another i-Town
If you go, we will not miss you again