Mike,

genie

Apr 8, 2021, 6:28:13 PM4/8/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
If you’re reading this, hope you’re on the mend now.

Miss you,
genie

David Gragg

Apr 8, 2021, 6:30:28 PM4/8/21
to another i-Town
That is ditto for me too.

rechargeable

Apr 9, 2021, 10:01:11 AM4/9/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
thanks for thinking about me.
not on the mend.
i have a long long way to go.

genie

Apr 9, 2021, 4:39:20 PM4/9/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN

 Well this old grandma will be checking back in once in a while. Worrying is one of my “things”. I’m getting better at it every day. If I start to annoy you just let me know. I”ll ease up. (Maybe?)
Take care,
genie

rechargeable

Apr 10, 2021, 10:02:59 AM4/10/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
genie you`re fine.
i`m not annoyed in the least.
it`s nice to have someone care.
i have a long way to go with this thing.
honestly i think about it so much i can hardly think straight.
damn this shit sucks.

Bob

Jul 31, 2021, 7:03:20 PM7/31/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
I haven't seen or heard anything about Mike in a while, he usually posts on Polk county today. I was checking to see if he's still posting here. I'm glad he's ok and still a hater. The more he hates the better he feels. I gave up this site since it's just negative idiotic ramblings of uninformed old liberals. Good to hear you're ok Mike.

David Gragg

Jul 31, 2021, 8:17:14 PM7/31/21
to another i-Town
Mike is having some medical issues and hasn't been on here much either.

Bob

Jul 31, 2021, 8:49:02 PM7/31/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
Sorry about the idiotic ramblings comment. That was wrong. I'm sure mine used to seem that way to you guys.

David Gragg

Aug 1, 2021, 12:46:45 PM8/1/21
to another i-Town
You can't help being a typical MAGA

Michael Schmidt

Aug 3, 2021, 9:58:28 AM8/3/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
i see bob came back to start a scrap. oh well.

Bob

Aug 6, 2021, 4:06:50 PM8/6/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
Sorry I was concerned about you. It won't happen again.