Warhorn Game Sign-Ups are Closed

Ben

Dec 2, 2019, 11:50:17 PM12/2/19
to AnonyCon Announce
Hello AnonyComrades,

Now that we are less than a week out from the convention, we have to make badges and schedules. To do that, we have closed sign-ups for games via Warhorn, meaning that if you haven't yet registered for games, you will have to wait until the day of and muster in to the games you want to play. Don't worry though, we have plenty of seats for you to fill! You can still register for the event on Warhorn and pay your registration fee, or you can wait until you arrive to do that too!

And don't forget to book your room at the Sheraton with our booking link (you can find it on our website!) It's the best way to help ensure that AnonyCon continues to bring you joy, gaming, and community.

We'll see you in a few days,

~Ben Stevens