AnonyCon Wrap-Up

Ben

Dec 12, 2016, 10:16:30 PM12/12/16
to AnonyCon Announce

TL;DR: Thanks for coming!  Send us your photos, quotes, and feedback!

Hello Gamers!

    What a weekend!  AnonyCon 2016 has come and gone, and we hope you all had a great time (and got home safely)!  We know you’re probably catching up on your sleep and resting your weary dice hand, but we’d love to hear from you about your convention experience.

Our goal is to make AnonyCon a smooth, inclusive, and delightful experience. We highly value player feedback - please let us know what worked well and what didn’t. Your responses are crucial to making AnonyCon better for everyone.

To capture some of the best moments of AnonyCon, we’ve put together an AnonyCon 2016 Photo Album - and we’d love to add your photos!  Send your favorite convention pictures to pho...@anonycon.com!  We’ll also be featuring many quotes on our website, so if someone at your table or nearby said something you’d like to share, please let us know!

The last and most important thing we have to say is: THANK YOU!  You are the ones that make AnonyCon great, and we hope to see you again next year!

~AnonyCon Team