AnonyCon 2020: This time it's digital

Ben

Aug 25, 2020, 1:58:13 PM8/25/20
to AnonyCon Announce
Hello AnonyCon friends!

     Amidst a year of challenges and troubles, we want to let you know that we ARE planning to host AnonyCon 2020: gaming goes virtual. That's right, we're gonna be running an all-online con this year, but we'd love to hear from you about some of the specifics. So PLEASE fill out the very brief survey linked below, and give us some of your thoughts about what Virtual AnonyCon should look like.

You can also find this link on our Facebook and Twitter

We'll give you details on this year's convention as soon as we have them. Thank you, and we hope you're safe, healthy, and happy.

~The AnonyCon Team