AnonyCon Hotel Rooms

Ben

Nov 16, 2019, 11:10:40 PM11/16/19
to AnonyCon Announce

Hello AnonyComrades,

I just wanted to reach out to you about housing accommodations for AnonyCon.  Specifically, I want to ask you to book your rooms at the Sheraton with our hotel booking link.  Staying with us at the Sheraton is the best way to support the success and continuation of AnonyCon.  It helps us keep the cost of the event down so that we can afford to keep bringing you a weekend of fun, gaming, and community every year(ish).

If you haven't already booked your room for the weekend, you can do so through our booking link.

If you aren't sure where you'll be staying for the weekend, please consider joining us at the Sheraton. Not only will you be supporting AnonyCon, but waking up for those morning slots will be so much easier, and games can go late into the night.

Thank you, and we'll see you soon.

~Benjamin Stevens and the AnonyCon Team