Game Submission is Live!

Ben

Jun 1, 2016, 12:23:32 AM6/1/16
to AnonyCon Announce

TL:DR -- Game submission is open! Go nuts!

Hello my dearest gamers!

    It’s probably been awhile since you’ve gotten an email from us, so hello again from the Anonycon staff!  You’re receiving this message because at some point you signed up for our mailing list.  If you would like to stop receiving messages about our (awesome) convention, don’t hesitate to contact me at b...@anonycon.com and I’ll wish you a tearful goodbye.

    Now that THOSE guys are gone, let’s get to the fun stuff:

*GM REGISTRATION IS OPEN!*

    That’s right, it’s time!  All you GMs can click right here and fill out the Google form.  Don’t know if or what you want to run?  Game submissions will be open until Nov. 1, so don’t worry.  HOWEVER, submissions before August 20th will be given priority in our final schedule for the convention.

    And finally, for all the hard work that goes into running a roleplaying game, we want to reward you GMs with something, so for each game you run (that is, each four hour game slot), you get $10 off of your registration fee for the convention.  If you are brave enough to host for three or more slots, your admission to the convention is FREE, and you could even get tickets for the volunteer raffle.

    Thanks for sticking through that pretty long email, and I look forward to seeing you all in December!  I’m sure you’ll be hearing from me again.  If you have any questions, please contact us at in...@anonycon.com.

~Benjamin Bartell

Marketing and Outreach Manager