Game Registration NOW OPEN

1 view

Ben

Sep 1, 2016, 5:00:39 PM9/1/16
to AnonyCon Announce

Hello AnonyCon Enthusiasts!

The time has come!  Take up your character sheets, and make sure your dice are ready, because:

PLAYER REGISTRATION AND GAME SIGN-UP ARE NOW OPEN!

That’s right, you can now sign up for our convention, and register for the individual game slots throughout the weekend.  We have an incredible selection of titles this year, from Catalyst Game Labs titles like Shadowrun and Battletech Alpha to tried and true favorites like D&D and Pathfinder, all the way to titles you may have never tried before, like Psi*run, Timewatch, and more!

You can register using the link above, the link on our website at www.anonycon.com, or the “Sign Up!” Button at the top of our Facebook page.  Games are available on a first-come first-served basis, with waitlist option.  You must have (or create a free) WarHorn account to register for the convention.

Keep in mind we are still accepting new game submissions until November 1st, so if you don’t see your favorite game, run it yourself!  Also, if you want a discount on admission, consider being a volunteer!  Just contact volunt...@anonycon.com

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or miscellaneous ramblings, please address them to in...@anonycon.com

See you in December!