We're Almost There!

Ben

Nov 30, 2016, 10:47:57 PM11/30/16
to AnonyCon Announce

TL;DR- Warhorn registration is closing FRIDAY (in two days). Make sure you have a hotel room, we suggest http://ow.ly/15JU306Gheq.

Hello AnonyCon lovers everywhere,

We are getting close to the big weekend! I’m sure that you are all as excited as we are, but there are a few last things we wanted to mention:

- First, registration on Warhorn is closing this Friday. We encourage you to double check your registrations and game schedules on Warhorn before then. Even if you’re all set, we have lots of new games, so take a second look! You will have access to join games with availability on an ad-hoc basis during the event, however you will not have access to the seating guarantees provided on Warhorn after Friday.

- Second, please make sure you have made arrangements to stay while you are at our convention. We encourage you to reserve one of the rooms available at a discount at the Stamford Sheraton (where the event is held). To book a room, all you need to do is go to http://ow.ly/15JU306Gheq, or you can call the Sheraton directly and mention that you’re with AnonyCon.

As always, if you have questions or concerns, you are welcome to email in...@anonycon.com. We’ll see you all next Friday.