AnonyCon 2019 in a Nutshell

Ben

Oct 20, 2019, 9:43:26 PM10/20/19
to AnonyCon Announce
Hello AnonyCompatriots,

I'm sorry we haven't sent very many announcements or updates via email this year, so here's a big one! I'll do my best to keep things succinct. All of the following links are available at www.anonycon.com or on our facebook page.

Early Registration is CURRENTLY OPEN for AnonyCon 2019 (Dec. 6-8), and it will remain open until November 1st (at which point the price will be going up!). To register all you have to do is go to https://warhorn.net/events/anonycon-2019/

Game Sign-Ups are OPEN. Once you have registered on Warhorn, you will be able to sign up for games in each time slot.

Game Submission is STILL OPEN. If you have an RPG, board game, LARP, minis game, or some other game you want to run at AnonyCon this year, you can fill out our submission form at https://forms.gle/snQquWWgvUfNjyAT8

Our discounted hotel block link is LIVE. Staying in this hotel is the BEST way to support AnonyCon's success. You can find that link at https://bit.ly/35WBZRM

If at any time you need to get in touch with us for questions, concerns, or just to say hi, the email address to do it is in...@anonycon.com

I can't WAIT to see you on December 6th. Happy Gaming.

~Ben Stevens