How can the Association help young people?

Rob

Jul 19, 2007, 6:26:17 AM7/19/07
to Annsgrove
How can the Annsgrove Association help young children better. Please
post any suggestions you may have here. We are seeking better ideas
to help young children in Annsgrove.

Perhaps donations of computer equiptment and learning software by
major corporations and charities bringing computing capabilities to
those hungry young minds?

Post your ideas here...

GT Banna

Jul 25, 2007, 12:16:39 PM7/25/07
to Annsgrove
If these computers will be given to individuals then it's good idea,
but I don't think the community is prepared for this type of
contribution. I mean, will the donation go to schools or is there an
existing building to setup the PCs?
I would like to suggest the association provided financial assistance
to individuals for educational purposes only. Also, bring music and
sports to the schools.