Return to Luminous Flux - Intergalactic Jungle ~ Friday, July 28th

Kay Morrison

Jul 14, 2006, 4:28:03 PM7/14/06
to announce-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello beautiful people!

The Space Virgins, in collaboration with Consolidated Works, are throwing down to celebrate the joy of (alien) life on Friday July 28th:

*Return to Luminous Flux: The Intergalactic Jungle*

http://www.spacevirgin.org/events/luminousflux2006

We invite you all to return with the Space Virgins to our home planet, where we will dance under alien flora, go on safari and hunt for black
litebits and hooowhiskey, and play with critters to beautiful to be seen, in our Intergalactice Jungle.  ConWorks is closing so this is your *last
weekend* to party in the space!

Fri, July 28 2006
8pm to 4am earth time
21+ with I.D.
15$ in costume -- think space flora/fauna, or just your burner gear: without
costume you'll be at the whim of our greeters
Consolidated Works @ 500 Boren Avenue N