TONIGHT! Return to Luminous Flux with the Space Virgins

1 view

Kay Morrison

Jul 28, 2006, 1:26:27 PM7/28/06
to announce-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello beautiful people!

The Space Virgins, in collaboration with Consolidated Works, are throwing
down to celebrate the joy of (alien) life:

*Return to Luminous Flux: The Intergalactic Jungle*
Space Virgin Party Fri July 28 at ConWorks

We invite you all to return with the Space Virgins to our home planet, where we will dance under alien flora, go on safari and hunt for black litebits and hooowhiskey, and play with critters to beautiful to be seen in our Intergalactice Jungle. ConWorks is closing so this is your *last weekend* to party in the space!

http://www.spacevirgin.org/events/luminousflux2006

**ON THE WILD SIDE STAGE**

In order of appearance:
DJ DIEM -- Tribal House
DJML -- DeepFunkyTribalProgressive House/Techno
Brannon -- Break Beats
Pauly D -- Funky House
DJ Riz -- House
Baz -- Psytrance

**INTERGALACTIC JUNGLE STAGE**

9:30 The EQlateral Trio (the beautiful string performers from Critical Massive) will play while ~aerialist~ swing, swoop, dance and generally and wow us.
11:00 AMLN Talent Show!
11:30 Anna Banana and SUMMER do some TAP EXPLOSION!
11:45 AMLN Talent Show Part II
12:15-1:00 Justin Byrnes live set
1:00-2:00 Damien Thomas spins

Be prepared for utter mayhem in the Intergalactic Jungle!!!

Immigration office upon arrival, Tamara the Trapeze Lady, stampedes, safari rides, aerialists in hoola hoops, Live PA with Justin and Thomas, whorish Reiki, animal control, pob petting zoo, blind room, EQ3 (the beautiful string people from Critical Massive), alien monkey love nesting, Tap Explosion by annabanana, dancing under the giant alien weeping willow flower, Space Virgin Tattoos on unsuspecting asses...

http://www.spacevirgin.org/events/luminousflux2006

Fri, July 28 2006
9pm to 4am earth time
21+ with I.D.
15$ in costume -- think space flora/fauna, or just your burner gear: without
costume you'll be at the whim of our greeters