Remove article from home page carousel

Explorer

Sep 29, 2012, 9:12:26 AM9/29/12
to ann...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everybody
Is there a way to remove an article from home page carousel. When I uncheck "Appear in the home page carousel" and save the article, it is checked again.
Thanks

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.

Sep 29, 2012, 9:21:39 AM9/29/12
to ann...@googlegroups.com
I haven't seen that behavior; do you mean checked after the page reloads on save, or when you return to the page from elsewhere?

Please note it does take some time for the carousel cache to clear after I checking the box, so the carousel may still display the article for a while.

As an aside, this group is pretty much deprecated; the main support for Annotum is via Uservoice, here: http://annotum.uservoice.com

-C

Explorer

Sep 29, 2012, 9:29:47 AM9/29/12
to ann...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Carl. In fact it gets checked when the page reloads on save.
I would check the site after a while if it goes away but I assume it would stay there as the box is checked again.

Link of annotum support noted.