References

瀏覽次數:28 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Felipe Escudero

未讀,
2014年2月15日 下午5:31:472014/2/15
收件者:ann...@googlegroups.com
The references do not display anymore after posting an article.  Does somebody knows why?

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.

未讀,
2014年2月15日 晚上7:00:062014/2/15
收件者:ann...@googlegroups.com
Did you change anything for example upgrading your wordpress version?

-C

_____________________
Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.

On Feb 15, 2014, at 17:31, Felipe Escudero <felipe.escu...@gmail.com> wrote:

The references do not display anymore after posting an article.  Does somebody knows why?

Felipe Escudero

未讀,
2014年2月16日 晚上9:54:022014/2/16
收件者:ann...@googlegroups.com
I have downgraded WordPress all the way down to the 3.3 version and it still doesn't work. Now I think that it has never really worked. I have only been able to see the references on preview mode of the articles. I really don't know what else to do.

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.

未讀,
2014年2月16日 晚上9:55:422014/2/16
收件者:ann...@googlegroups.com
I'm not at a computer now, but can you send me a URL so I can take a look?

-C

_____________________
Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.

Felipe Escudero

未讀,
2014年2月16日 晚上10:04:502014/2/16
收件者:ann...@googlegroups.com
http://wpscholar.editorialiku.com/workflow

User: Editor
Pass: santiago

It's just a test site

Thanks

F.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "annotum" group.

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.

未讀,
2014年2月16日 晚上10:29:502014/2/16
收件者:ann...@googlegroups.com

Looks ok to me.

Note this is the google groups thread - suggest you change the password posted here ASAP!

-C

_____________________
Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.

Felipe Escudero

未讀,
2014年2月17日 清晨6:14:582014/2/17
收件者:ann...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Carl:

The references are lost when the article is transformed into a post. I suppose then that this is the way it works

F.

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.

未讀,
2014年2月17日 上午8:20:362014/2/17
收件者:ann...@googlegroups.com
That is correct. References are supported only in articles.

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄