Body of Article Disappears

A-P. Lian

Jan 7, 2012, 12:49:40 PM1/7/12
to ann...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I am just returning to the latest release version of annotum to see how I can use it.

I have just installed the latest version of WP.

I have created some categories etc. Everything seems to be going well except that if I save the article, go to some other part of the system and then return, I discover that the body of the article has disappeared. Everything else seems to be there: title, abstract etc.

I am puzzled as to why this is happening and wonder if anyone else has encountered this problem and, if so, what is the remedy?

Thanks for any help.

Andrew

--
Professor Dr. Andrew Lian
School of English

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. (Anaïs Nin)
The universe is made up of stories, not atoms (Muriel Rukeyser)
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change (Max Planck)

Carl Leubsdorf Jr.

Jan 7, 2012, 1:27:44 PM1/7/12
to ann...@googlegroups.com
There is a bug in version 1.0 of the theme wherein the 'autosave' feature in WordPress can wipe out the content in the editor. This is fixed on WordPress.com, as well as in the preliminary 1.01 code available as a zip archive here:

Sorry for any inconvenience!

-C

_______________________
Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.
Skype: carlthewebmaster

A-P. Lian

Jan 7, 2012, 6:21:44 PM1/7/12
to ann...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much Carl, I will download the 1.01 code. I may have a couple more suggestions over time.

Best wishes
Andrew Lian

--
Professor Dr. Andrew Lian
School of English
Institute of Social Technology
Suranaree University of Technology
111 University Avenue
Muang District
Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand, 30000
Emeritus Professor , University of Canberra, Canberra, ACT, Australia
Vice-President of AsiaCALL
e-mail: andre...@andrewlian.com; website: http://www.andrewlian.com

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. (Anaïs Nin)
The universe is made up of stories, not atoms (Muriel Rukeyser)
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change (Max Planck)

Explorer

Sep 23, 2012, 2:27:58 PM9/23/12
to ann...@googlegroups.com, andre...@andrewlian.com, ca...@solvitor.com
Hello
I downloaded the version 1.01 from the link provided by Carl and tried to upload as a new theme but there is an error message (pls see below -- in red or see attached file).
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Installing Theme from uploaded file: Annotum-Annotum-5442355.zip

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme install failed.

Error Annotum v1.01.png