Annotum Sans - Customize PDF Header and Footer

Stephen Buck

May 3, 2013, 2:30:48 AM5/3/13
to ann...@googlegroups.com
I've just installed Annotum Sans onto one of my sites and love it.

I tested the PDF feature and it works great, but I would like to customize the header and footer of the PDF.

Where do I customize the header and footer of the PDF?

Thanks

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.

May 3, 2013, 3:25:58 PM5/3/13
to ann...@googlegroups.com
Where do I customize the header and footer of the PDF?

That's not something that's easily done, to be honest. It's not a configuration setting -- you'll need to modify the PDF Download Class.

If you're game, the header and footer markup is defined here:

Good luck!

_______________________
Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.
Solvitor ► Problem Solved.

Cat Bradley

Jan 9, 2014, 6:27:54 PM1/9/14
to ann...@googlegroups.com
Can you link to your page? I'm trying to do something similar and I was wondering how yours turned out?

Stephen Buck

Jan 9, 2014, 11:03:06 PM1/9/14
to ann...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cat.