Width PDF file

Journal

Sep 23, 2015, 4:50:28 AM9/23/15
to annotum
Hi,

Thank you so much for the Annotum theme. It looks fantastic and is user friendly. I also like the PDF export function, but I'd like to change the width of the text. Is that something I could change in the article-pdf.php template? If so, how?

Thank you so much,
S.

Journal

Sep 28, 2015, 9:29:16 AM9/28/15
to annotum
I've decided to upload manually made PDF's, for it gives me the freedom to use InDesign and to upload the files on my server.

So now I'm working on the following: I'd like to delete or hide the toolbar. However, when I delete the lines concering the toolbar in the main.css file, nothing changes. Would someone be able to help me with this issue? Thanks!

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.

Sep 28, 2015, 10:46:14 AM9/28/15
to ann...@googlegroups.com
Add

.tools-bar {  displaynone}

to your custom stylesheet and the toolbar will not appear.

-C

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.
Solvitor ► Problem Solved.

Journal

Sep 30, 2015, 4:09:53 AM9/30/15
to annotum
Thanks so much - I feel like I have to invest some time learning CSS.

- S