New Journal Considering Annotum

Renee McGarry

Aug 21, 2015, 12:36:11 PM8/21/15
to annotum
Hi all,
I'm wondering if there are any current Annotum users willing to speak with a prospective user doing a journal management system assessment? I have some basic questions concerning reviewer registration + searchability tagging for reviewers as well as other questions about the revise and resubmit workflow and, more generally, sustainability and archiving and accessibility. If anyone has the time I'd love to get a sense of what the user experience is. (Or if someone could point me to this information that would be great too.)
Thanks so much!
Renee
arthistoryteachingresources.org

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.

Aug 21, 2015, 4:19:35 PM8/21/15
to ann...@googlegroups.com
As the creator of Annotum, I'd be delighted to discuss all of this with you. Perhaps we can set up a call, skype, or google hangout some time next week to discuss.

Please contact me via Annotum at Solvitor dot com with some suitable times.

Thanks!

-Carl

Pannirselvam P.V

Aug 21, 2015, 4:32:28 PM8/21/15
to ann...@googlegroups.com
   respected  Reness

       t am realy interested , please kindly add me hangour chat