Re: [annotum] Switch off "continue reading..." for excerpts in article-view

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.

Jul 5, 2013, 10:07:37 AM7/5/13
to ann...@googlegroups.com
http://codex.wordpress.org/Customizing_the_Read_More

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 12:37 PM, <buech....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everybody,

Question 1:

is it possible, to switch the text "continue reading..." (after the excerpt) off on the article-pages?

I ask, because the whole excerpt and article is visible on the article-page, so the text makes no sense at this place...

Question 2:

I tried to figure out, where/how this "continue reading..." is created, but the couldn't find the function. Does anybody know, how this is done?

I ask, because this text isn't translated to german like the rest of auto-generated text, so I wanted to translate it manually

Thanks & cheers, Zak.

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.
Solvitor ► Problem Solved.