How to migrate from Open Journal System to WordPress

Issah Sumaila

Apr 29, 2015, 11:49:59 AM4/29/15
to ann...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Am doing seo for African Journal to Applied Research and I want to recommend the site owner to WordPress. My question is can I migrate from Open Journal System to Wordpress.

Thanks and looking forward for reply.

Issah Sumaila

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.

Apr 29, 2015, 1:07:01 PM4/29/15
to ann...@googlegroups.com
You can migrate, but the migration is not automated. You would need to export the content or re-create it in Annotum.

Please contact the Annotum Help Desk with any specific questions about setting up your Annotum site.

-Carl

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.
Solvitor ► Problem Solved.

Issah Sumaila