Italics will be the death of me

LiCS

Dec 7, 2012, 7:26:51 PM12/7/12
to ann...@googlegroups.com
I'm having quite a lot of trouble pasting in text with any highlighting, italics, or bold.  All text that follows the specially italicized text is also italicized.  I've tried everything to amend this problem (paste with the Word function, Ctrl+V, right click paste).  Any advice?

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.

Dec 7, 2012, 10:15:09 PM12/7/12
to ann...@googlegroups.com
Honestly your best bet for consistent results is to paste as plain text and apply the formatting within the article editor.