Re: Blocked knol transfer and disappeared knol?

1 view

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.

Mar 14, 2012, 2:33:37 PM3/14/12
to Krishan Maggon, ann...@googlegroups.com
Please submit a ticket at http://annotum.uservoice.com with all details, URLs, screenshots, and steps as noted below.

Thanks,
-Carl

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Krishan Maggon <kkma...@gmail.com> wrote:
Carl Hi,

Can you help?

Blocked knol transfer and disappeared knol?Edit
1. My knol list shows a blank page?

Since for over a month, my knol is showing a blank page after the
takeout file. Today clicking on one of my own single author knol url
got the answer that that knol does not exist. Without the list of my
own knol, difficult to do a manual url migration to a WordPress blog.

.When signed out, my list of knols appears OK.
http://knol.google.com/k/krishan...

When signed in, all the list  of my knols disappears thus unable to do any
manual transfer. Automatic transfer failed several times

http://knol.google.com/k/krishan...

2. Unable to find my single author knol for over the past 2 weeks

M&A Biotechnology
http://knol.google.com/k/m-a-bio...
No results found for m-a-biotechnology
Suggestions:

3. I have copioed some of my knols manually into WordPress but would
like to have an official transfer and link with my knols ASAP.

Thanks for your help, response and solution in advance.

Krishan

--
Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.