inline images unexpected behavior

Jory Schossau

Feb 26, 2013, 5:15:29 PM2/26/13
to ann...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Great project so far! How are inline images in an article supposed to work? Every time I try to insert an inline image then view the final published article I see only one line of text is inline. It's not very different from Figure style. I've tried all settings (thumbnail, mid, full, w/cap&lab, w/o cap&lab...)
Thank you.

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.

Feb 26, 2013, 5:17:29 PM2/26/13
to ann...@googlegroups.com
Can you supply an example or two?  There's not much formatting around inline images - the main difference with Figures is that Figure has a caption and label and allows a linked thumbnail.

What are you trying to achieve?

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr.
Solvitor ► Problem Solved.
+1 240 389 2255
ca...@solvitor.com

Jory Schossau

Feb 26, 2013, 5:21:52 PM2/26/13
to ann...@googlegroups.com
I see from finding examples that what I'm looking for is probably called 'wrap around' is this supported?

I'm trying to achieve something like this: http://codex.wordpress.org/images/7/75/image-post.jpg