Annif tutorial at SWIB 2023!

Annif Users

Jul 31, 2023, 7:12:20 AM7/31/23
to Annif Users

Hi all,

We are happy to announce that there will be a tutorial workshop on Annif at the SWIB 2023 -conference in Berlin! The conference will take place September 11-13th. Workshops will be held on the afternoon of the first day.

The material for our Annif workshop is available in the Annif-tutorial GitHub repository. The repository contains a set of instructional videos and written exercises for the participants to attempt to complete on their own before the workshop. During the workshop we will go through the main points of the material, with the focus on solving potential problems and discussion.

Registration for SWIB is now open, take a look at the amazing programme and find the registration link at https://swib.org/swib23/programme.html! (The attendance fees are 180 € for the conference and 70 € for the workshops.)

- The Annif team