Annif tutorial at Open Repositories 2024

Annif Users

Mar 25, 2024, 8:17:50 AMMar 25
to Annif Users
Hi all,
We are organizing an Annif tutorial at the 19th International Conference on Open Repositories (June 3-6th 2024, Gothenburg, Sweden)!

From the conference organizers:

"The theme for the OR2024 conference is: Empowering Global Progress. OR2024 provides an opportunity to explore and reflect on the ways repositories enable transparent and sustainable information and data. How can we better utilize repositories for empowering global progress? How can we develop the capacity of institutions to implement sustainable open repositories to improve data equity worldwide - - ? How can the repository community harness AI responsibly to support their goals?"

You can read the full program and register here: https://or2024.openrepositories.org/

Our tutorial takes place on June 3rd, please note that seats are limited. You can also, as always, go through the tutorial on your own as well, you'll find the comprehensive material on GitHub: https://github.com/NatLibFi/Annif-tutorial

Best,

The workshop organizers