Anki type-in card issue

Aleksei Karamyshev

Mar 25, 2024, 1:00:54 PMMar 25
to public...@ankidroid.org
Greetings,

I love AnkiDroid, thank you very much for your work.
But there is one issue that's bugging me. When I use a type-in answer card, the keyboard opens in a random language and I have to switch between languages on every card. Is it fixable?

Thank you in advance.

snowtimeglass

Apr 3, 2024, 8:15:40 PMApr 3
to AnkiDroid
Hi,

In AnkiDroid, you (or the author of the deck) can assign a specific keyboard language to each field. So, the issue might possibly be related to this feature.

I'm still not sure the language of the keyboard is really randomized as you say (or you made a misassumption by the unfamiliar behavior of the app). Could you provide a specific example of the randomization?

Best

2024年3月26日火曜日 2:00:54 UTC+9 Aleksei Karamyshev: