Duplicated fields

Takeshi Armada

Sep 16, 2021, 8:50:08 AM9/16/21
to public...@ankidroid.org
Hi, I couldn't find any reference to this in the forum.

When I open a deck at the app, it shows the field "question" and the field "answer" twice. It doesn't happen so in the desktop version.

It didn't happen at the beginning, it started when I activated the tts, but it keeps happening when I deactivated it.

I have reinstalled the app, and erased all data, with no results.

Any suggestions about how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Mike Hardy

Sep 16, 2021, 8:53:03 AM9/16/21
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com, Takeshi Armada, public...@ankidroid.org

I'm not sure how this could have happened, but I wonder if as you added TTS you somehow altered the card template at the same time to duplicate the fields, unexpectedly?

Have you examined the card template for the affected deck?

https://docs.ankiweb.net/templates/intro.html

-Mike