I can't see the images on my old cards

Pianistom

Mar 26, 2024, 2:34:20 PMMar 26
to AnkiDroid
Hello,
I made revision cards a year ago. Each card has a photo. After synchronizing on my computer and on my iphone from my android phone (the one where I originally created the cards), on all the devices, it's impossible for me to see the picture (I just have a little icon. Do you know how to fix this?
I can create new cards and see the images, but these old cards no longer show an image.
Thank you very much
Tom

snowtimeglass

Mar 31, 2024, 5:50:08 AMMar 31
to AnkiDroid
Hi,

You may want to try "Check database" and "Check media" respectively from the three-dots menu in the main screen first.

Best,
Yuki

2024年3月27日水曜日 3:34:20 UTC+9 Pianistom: