Synchronisation AnkiDroid and PC/Web

Alexander Wegner

Apr 21, 2023, 6:17:33 PM4/21/23
to public...@ankidroid.org

Dir Sir or Madam,

I use Anki on my PC and on my Android Smartphone. Sadly my AnkiDroid stopped to download the cards from AnkiPC/Web but AnkiDroid is uploading still. Even when I force to Upload my AnkiPC to AnkiWeb and then synchronize it doesn’t work and my AnkiDroid is falling behind.

What can I do?

Yours sincerely

AW

snowtimeglass

Apr 21, 2023, 8:40:57 PM4/21/23
to AnkiDroid
Hi Alexander,

I'm still not sure of your exact situation, but it's possible that the downloading of media files didn't complete for some reason, such as running out of time due to a large amount of data. How about trying to sync again or a few times?

If the notes themselves, not just the media files, have not been downloaded, "Check database" and sync again, or "Force full sync" and sync again with selecting "AnkiWeb" (as the collection you want to keep) might be effective.

It is recommended to make a backup before trying, just in case.

Best wishes,
Yuki

2023年4月22日土曜日 7:17:33 UTC+9 Alexander Wegner: