problem with syncing

Ingrid Malling Fløystad

Mar 22, 2024, 6:47:30 PMMar 22
to public...@ankidroid.org
Hi!

I have had a problem with my anki for a long time, and I have tried too fix it many times, without luck. Every time I open or close anki, I get this message:
I have tried to do what it says, but it does not work. Because of this, many of my decks are not uploaded to the online version. Hope that you can help me fix this problem.

Regards Ingrid

snowtimeglass

Mar 25, 2024, 9:42:37 PMMar 25
to AnkiDroid
Hi, you may want to try "Files">"Switch Profile">"Open Backup…".

Also, it will be of help to check the link of resource information on the main screen of this forum first.

forum_resources.jpg
Best wishes,
Yuki

2024年3月23日土曜日 7:47:30 UTC+9 Ingrid Malling Fløystad: