What is my username for ankiweb supposed to be?

Ryan Leman

May 3, 2016, 9:02:59 PM5/3/16
to public...@ankidroid.org

so I made an account and for the email I put ryan...@outlook.com

it never asked me to add a username (ankiweb) so as I am trying to syc my account on my computer with my android device it says incorrect username and/or password. What would be my username?

Eginhard

May 3, 2016, 9:13:28 PM5/3/16
to AnkiDroid, ryanl...@gmail.com
Your username is just your email address, so you probably entered the wrong password. If you forgot it, you can reset it by entering your email address on AnkiWeb. But where does it say "username"? AnkiDroid always just uses (or should at least) "email address".

Eginhard