mahnkederrick

Nov 29, 2022, 11:52:06 AM11/29/22
to public-forum
Deleted all 15 of my decks out of no where. Deleting and giving a 1 star review. What a joke lol

Mike Hardy

Nov 29, 2022, 11:53:14 AM11/29/22
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com, mahnkederrick, public-forum

Your patience and positive has been noted, we are really sorry you've experienced this. You can check on the play store request a full refund if the previous FAQ about how to recover from automated backups doesn't help

Cheers

On 11/28/22 19:52, mahnkederrick wrote:
Deleted all 15 of my decks out of no where. Deleting and giving a 1 star review. What a joke lol

Marc Rosenberger

Nov 29, 2022, 11:55:11 AM11/29/22
to public...@ankidroid.org
Helo,
which is the correct app for Apple IOS?

Mike Hardy

Nov 29, 2022, 11:59:46 AM11/29/22
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com, Marc Rosenberger, public...@ankidroid.org

Hi there!

You should consult the source on this: https://apps.ankiweb.net/

On 11/29/22 05:15, Marc Rosenberger wrote:
Helo,
which is the correct app for Apple IOS?

Daniela Cieślak

Dec 1, 2022, 10:29:45 AM12/1/22
to public...@ankidroid.org
Hi.
Anki does it not display any values.
Phone and website
Reinstall app
Reset password
Android 12, Samsung 20

Mike Hardy

Dec 1, 2022, 10:31:16 AM12/1/22
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com, Daniela Cieślak, public...@ankidroid.org

Hi there -

This sounds like an error in the card templates, where for some reason the card template has been changed such that it is not showing the fields or is formatted so nothing displays?

https://docs.ankiweb.net/templates/intro.html?highlight=template#card-templates

-Mike

José Luis Martín Hernando

Dec 3, 2022, 9:55:56 AM12/3/22
to public...@ankidroid.org
Hola:

Quiero usar ankidroid para aprender inglés

Necesito que TTS pronuncie en inglés solamente las respuestas o solamente las preguntas (dependiendo del tipo de mazo), pero actualmente no es posible: o se pronuncian ambas o ninguna.

¿Sería posible modificar la configuración para que se pueda elegir qué es lo que se debe pronunciar?

Gracias por anticipado

Un saludo