Resolver Poblema

2 pagtingin
Lumaktaw sa unang mensaheng hindi pa nababasa

Thays Alves de Moura

hindi pa nababasa,
Set 16, 2021, 8:48:42 AM9/16/21
para kaypublic...@ankidroid.org
Olá, a situação é: Mudei de celular e baixei o Anki no novo celular. Assim que abri e loguei a conta que tinha no antigo telefone, vi que tinha perdido todos os cartões, baralhos, tudo! Sumiram!

O que acham que pode ter acontecido? Tem alguma solução? Obrigada.

Mike Hardy

hindi pa nababasa,
Set 16, 2021, 8:55:53 AM9/16/21
para kayanki-a...@googlegroups.com, Thays Alves de Moura, public...@ankidroid.org

Hi there!

That sounds like a very unhappy surprise!

> Assim que abri e loguei a conta que tinha no antigo telefone, vi que tinha perdido todos os cartões, baralhos, tudo!

I think there is more to it than this. I think both the old phone and the new phone gave you the option to full sync, and on the new phone (which was empty - no data) you did a full sync up (wiping out the data on AnkiWeb) then on the old phone you did a full sync down, which wiped out your data there. Does that sound familiar, with the full syncs?

On the old phone there should be an option in the top menu of the deck list to "restore from backup" I would try that...

https://github.com/ankidroid/Anki-Android/wiki/FAQ#lost-my-cards

-Mike

Thays Alves de Moura

hindi pa nababasa,
Set 16, 2021, 9:16:57 AM9/16/21
para kayMike Hardy, public...@ankidroid.org
Ok, it might have happen something like that, I'll check it out. Thank you very much for your support!
Tumugon sa lahat
Sumagot sa may-akda
Ipasa
0 bagong mensahe