Incorrect Colors

Himanshu Goswami

Sep 9, 2021, 10:37:09 AM9/9/21
to public...@ankidroid.org
Hello developers, I really love your android app but I have found an issue within the app
Look at this card in my pc version
anki problem.png
This is what this card should look like.
Now look at the same card in ankidroid
IMG_20210902_170800.jpg
I don't know why it changed the color to blue. It happens in dark mode I think.
This happens with all colors
Look at this one too
Pc version :
anki pc.png
Ankidroid version :
IMG_20210909_133305.jpg
You can see that I have chosen the color skyblue in my styling instead of dark brown.
I hope you will take some to look into the problem and will fix it in upcoming updates.
Thank you !

Mike Hardy

Sep 9, 2021, 10:41:48 AM9/9/21
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com, Himanshu Goswami, public...@ankidroid.org

Hi there!

AnkiDroid has had a dark mode for a long long time but one of the first issues that occurs is that some items become invisible as they are black-on-black, for that reason we have by default a basic color inverter which appears to be impacting your card.

You may take control of it using the information here: https://github.com/ankidroid/Anki-Android/wiki/Advanced-formatting#customize-night-mode-colors

-Mike

Himanshu Goswami

Sep 9, 2021, 1:44:07 PM9/9/21