Re: [Ankidroid] How to make one "head deck" and then "sub decks" in the "head deck"?

Flavio Lerda

Dec 6, 2012, 12:07:53 PM12/6/12
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com

The way to create sub-deck is by naming them using ::

For example:
English
English::Vocabulary

Flavio

On Dec 6, 2012 4:54 PM, <stenlun...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

It's probably very easy but I surely can't find out how to do it, please help me, it would help me a lot!

mori.bak...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2018, 4:15:49 PM10/23/18
to AnkiDroid
how I can do it?

Mike Hardy

Oct 23, 2018, 4:18:47 PM10/23/18
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi there!

The parent/child relationship is done just with the deck name. Rename
the child decks with name "PARENT::CHILD" where PARENT is the parent
deck name and CHILD is the child deck name, and it should work

https://docs.ankidroid.org/#_clickable_areas_on_the_decks