AnkiDroid Custom Font

60r7ze+1la...@guerrillamail.com

Jan 15, 2017, 5:37:25 PM1/15/17
to public...@ankidroid.org
Hey Forum,

i want set the Custom Font "Comic Sans MS" on my Honor 8 Android Smartphone for all my Anki Flashcards.
I copied the Comic Sans .ttf file into fonts folder and chose Comic Sans as Default Font in the settings page. The Font now is Comic Sans but all my <b> xxx </b> commands to make Text bold are not working anymore.
<u> xxx </u> for underlinded words is working.

I really need to have the option to make text bold, i tried many different font styles but even with the preinstalled fonts, like OpenSans-Regular, the <b></b>-bold-command is not working!

Please help me!

----
Sent using Guerrillamail.com
Block or report abuse: https://www.guerrillamail.com//abuse/?a=UVR2CQQDDrIamhu50H8ReR3DX8WZ1plf1aM%3D

Eginhard

Jan 16, 2017, 8:48:10 AM1/16/17
to AnkiDroid, public...@ankidroid.org
You probably need to add the .ttf file for bold Comic Sans as well, that's not included in the normal .ttf