Sincronização

7 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Herick Adilson

ulæst,
8. sep. 2021, 10.41.3908.09.2021
til AnkiDroid
bom dia
meu ANKI  estava no android sem sincronizar com o pc ha algum tempo
porem.fui roubado e perdi todos os dados
poderiam por gentileza sincronizar com o anki web?
o pc esta desatualizado nas frases

Mike Hardy

ulæst,
8. sep. 2021, 10.43.1808.09.2021
til anki-a...@googlegroups.com, Herick Adilson

Hi there!

I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope you are okay

As for the data, I'm afraid if you don't sync the data off the device somehow, there is no magic: that data is gone

In the future make sure to keep the "sync warning" dot on the icon enabled and if you see it, hit that sync button

I wish there were better news for you but if data only exists on a device and the device is gone, that's it for the data

-Mike

o pc esta desatualizado nas frases --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AnkiDroid" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/anki-android/d1ad6df2-5b55-40ca-9a42-128835a88b15n%40googlegroups.com.
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend