Invitation for marriage event

Sokku Muthu Selvam

Dec 4, 2016, 10:13:45 PM12/4/16
to anjacmc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

With immense pleasure I would like to invite you and your family to share my happiness as I tie the pious string of marriage with Kavitha. We would be greatly honored by your presence at our wedding which is on Dec 9th, 2016.

The ceremony will be held on Kanthaiya Nadar Pandiyammal Thirumana Mahal at Mamsapuram in the morning 05:30 AM - 7:15 AM. My family will be honored by your presence on the most important day of my life. The wedding ceremony will be followed by reeption on Kamarajar Thirumana Mahal at Rajapalayam in 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM.

Kindly consider it as my personal invitation.

Take care

With Best Wishes,
Muthu

Selvam Mariappan