Fw: Fresher Interview Details From C V R Labs Pvt Limt

1 view

lawrance raj

Feb 10, 2015, 11:38:50 AM2/10/15
to anjacmc...@googlegroups.com, MCA Muthuselvam Batch, mca 2011
 Dear Students,

Our Alumni Mr. Thenrajan is going to conduct campus interview at our college on coming Friday(13.02.15). Those who are interested to attend mail to me and register your name before Thursday(12.02.15).

Regards,
Dr.R Lawrance, M.Sc.,M.Phil, Ph.D
Director / Department of MCA,
Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College,
Sivakasi

On Tuesday, 10 February 2015 10:03 PM, Thenrajan G <thenraj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Job Description
To work in .net using any of Vb.net & Asp.net, VB ,SQL Server applications Development
Salary: 90,000 - 1,25,000 PA
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: Other
Role: Fresher
Key skills
Dot .Net,Asp.net,Vb.net,C#.Net Programmer.net

trainee SoftwareITComputer,VBC#.net
Desired Candidate Profile
Education
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization,

Developers with knowledge or trained in any of vb.net, Ado.net,Asp.net or c#.net , sql server & unit testing should apply for this. 2015  & 2014 Pass out can also Apply

Exp up to max 1 yr can also apply.
Company Name:
CVR Labs (P) Limited
Dignity Centre, II Floor,
New No: 2/9, Old No: 21, Abdul Razck Street,
Saidapet, Chennai - 600 015,  Tamil Nadu, India.

Mobile  :  +91  8056530155
Phone  : 044-2433 0382 to 85
Mail      : in...@cvrlabs.com
Web     : www.cvrlabs.com