KSOU BTech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MCA, MBA. Exec-MBA Syllabus

Hemanth Kumar

Aug 5, 2013, 6:32:59 AM8/5/13
to anitech-...@googlegroups.com, anitech-ksou-...@googlegroups.com, anitech-ksou-web-study, anitech-ksou-...@googlegroups.com, anitech-plac...@googlegroups.com
Dear ALL,

    Please find attached the KSOU Syllabus for below courses

     BTech Programmes
     Diploma Programmes
     MCA
     BCA
     BBA
     MBA
     Exe-MBA

regards
hemanth
Director
ANITECH College of Technology & Management
Bangalore
9886634088

KOSU-ANITECH-B.TECH-Computer-Syllabus.pdf
KSOU-BCA-KSOU-Syllabus.pdf
KSOU-MBA-Latest-Syllabus.pdf
Exec-MBA-KSOU-ANITECH.pdf
KSOU-ANITECH-B.TECH-CIVIL-Syllabus.pdf
KSOU-ANITECH-B.TECH-Electrical-Syllabus.pdf
KSOU-ANITECH-B.TECH-ELECTRONICS & TELECOMM-Syllabus.pdf
KSOU-ANITECH-BTech_Syllabus_2011.pdf
MCA-KSOU-Syllabus.pdf
KSOU-ANITECH-DIPLOMA-COMPUTER ENGG-Syllabus.pdf
KSOU-ANITECH-ELECTRICAL ENGG-Syllabus.pdf
KSOU-BBA-Syllabus.pdf

shwetha jn

Aug 5, 2013, 7:56:56 AM8/5/13
to anitech-...@googlegroups.com
sir, i dnt wont syllabus. I want to do books
material on MBA 3rd Sem soft copy attachment, pls provide soft copy
ASAP. Thanks and regarding. Shwetha J N

shwetha jn

Aug 6, 2013, 1:30:00 AM8/6/13
to anitech-...@googlegroups.com
sir, pls provide the 3rd sem mba soft book
copy an finance major. Thanks and regarding.
Shwetha J N

Hemanth Kumar

Aug 6, 2013, 5:38:22 AM8/6/13
to anitech-...@googlegroups.com
Please go through the our MBA Google  Group. If you go through the old mails there are already so many softcopies. Also use the IGNOU login which I have sent recently