The Marks and degree certificate for the EMBA 2012 (Jan 2012 Batch)

Raktim Paul

Sep 28, 2013, 11:14:18 PM9/28/13
to anitech-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hemanth Sir,

Is there an update on when we would get the marks card for the 2nd Semester exams and the degree certificate. Its been almost 7/8 months the exams are over.

Regards,
Raktim

Hemanth Kumar

Sep 29, 2013, 1:51:34 AM9/29/13
to anitech-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Raktim

 This time as both VC and Exam Registar have got changed, and also due to this lots of internal transfers have happened, every work is taking long time as most of the departments new new people have arrived.
Its taking lots of time in explaining and getting things done. But we are working to get the marks cards very shortly.

regards
hemanth