Classes for Your Course

Hemanth Kumar

Sep 25, 2013, 6:32:34 AM9/25/13
to Sonal More, firsts...@yahoo.in, Senthil R, Kazi Rameez, Prashant Timmoli, maheshj guvala, sumpr...@gmail.com, mrmanj...@gmail.com, Sana kakti, Chandrashekar Muniyal, nagaraj dharani, Naveen Kumar, ABHILASHA M.R, vinod kumar, Shivaram Ram, Badarinath nagrajrao, SAPNA BHANDARKAR, Nayak Sandeep, nagendra m, Narasimha Gaonkar, Yaju Maney, arunt...@yahoo.co.in, vigne...@gmail.com, anem...@gmail.com, sathish kumar palanisamy, vignesh T, karthik network, kiran prakash, raghu hnr, pradee...@gmail.com, Naveen N, Prasanna Kumar, raji alluri, bobby tadepalli, anitech-...@googlegroups.com
Dear ALL,

    We have arranged the coaching classes for all programmes and for all Semesters from
    Raman Correspondence College, Banashankari.

     Fees is just Rs 2,000 for classes. Please pay this directly there.

     Please contact Mr Rajashekar @ 9900308485 and refer ANITECH name

     Secondly and most importantly, we would like issue the books to you as quickly as possible.
     But for this to happen all students are requested to make there next sem fees payment in
     full by Oct 10th without fail.

     I have already kept the Purchas Order Ready. I would give oder immmediately after Oct 10th
     for those candidates who has paid the fees

     I may not oder in the secondl slot. Thus please do not blame me later.

     Some students are yet to pay some part of the last Sem Fees. Please clear that as well

     Last Sems marks would arrive shortly as I am followig up. Because of new administration at
     KSOU this time it got delayed. Sorry for the inconvience

thanks
hemanth

Rajin Akkara

Sep 25, 2013, 10:07:33 AM9/25/13
to anitech-...@googlegroups.com
Dear sir,

Good evening...

When should I come to collect the second semester study materials.?

Thanks and Regards

Rajin.A

Hemanth Kumar

Sep 26, 2013, 3:18:46 AM9/26/13
to anitech-...@googlegroups.com, Sonal More, firsts...@yahoo.in, Senthil R, Kazi Rameez, Prashant Timmoli, maheshj guvala, sumpr...@gmail.com, mrmanj...@gmail.com, Sana kakti, Chandrashekar Muniyal, nagaraj dharani, Naveen Kumar, ABHILASHA M.R, vinod kumar, Shivaram Ram, Badarinath nagrajrao, SAPNA BHANDARKAR, Nayak Sandeep, nagendra m, Narasimha Gaonkar, Yaju Maney, arunt...@yahoo.co.in, vigne...@gmail.com, anem...@gmail.com, sathish kumar palanisamy, vignesh T, karthik network, kiran prakash, raghu hnr, pradee...@gmail.com, Naveen N, Prasanna Kumar, raji alluri, bobby tadepalli
Dear Rejin

    As mentioned in the below email, we can only place the order for the books if the canidates pay their full fees of next sem immediately

   Otherwise we would be blocked financially to purchase.

regards
hemanth