RE-REGISTRATION - Dead Line 25th Jan 2014

Hemanth Kumar

Jan 8, 2014, 6:24:14 AM1/8/14
to anitech-...@googlegroups.com, Mrudula Rani, ANITECH Jayanagar
Dear Students

   As next Semester exam is shortly coming in March mid,
   Jan 25th is the final deal line to submit Re-Registation to KSOU.

  Thus please complete the below process before Jan 25th 2014

  1) Fill the Re-Registration Form. Bring 1 passport size photo.
     (No documents required now)

  2) Complete all your Fees Payments along with Exam Fees.
      (Fees must be completely paid now. No installments)

   For those who fails to do so we are not responsible for not enrolling
   for next sem

   No extenstion is possible.  Please complete these at our JP Nagar campus

regards
hemanth