New tutorial: Physics of Balance

Alej Garcia

Feb 11, 2009, 1:25:58 AM2/11/09
to Animation Physics
The third tutorial is finally available on the site; here is the
direct link:

http://www.algarcia.org/AnimationPhysics/BalanceTutorial.pdf

Please let me know if you have any comments, suggestions, or
corrections.

Alej Garcia

Charlene Fleming

Feb 12, 2009, 2:04:30 AM2/12/09
to animatio...@googlegroups.com
The tutorial and new website look great! I learned a lot when working on this chapter, in particular, and it's helped me with posing and comics. The only suggestion I'd make is the lumberjack on page 2, wich was my fault. You may want to tip him in both out of balance poses just slightly more so the imbalance is obvious. Just very slightly. I don't think I pushed him enough.

Great work!

-Charlene

Alej Garcia

Feb 15, 2009, 12:35:55 PM2/15/09
to Animation Physics
This new tutorial is a big hit. In just the first week it has already
been downloaded over 8,000 times! If this keeps up we're going to need
a bigger server.

Alej Garcia