John Adams Could Not be President Today -- He defended Brits during the Revolution

Judy Reed

Mar 11, 2014, 4:08:15 AM3/11/14
to YES WE CAN!, AnimalVoicesNews, AVC - AnimalVoices Colorado, * Leader Democrats
All -- Our American principles include a fair trial for all.  Apparently, some in the Senate don't agree.  Seven Democrats joined Senate Republicans to block the confirmation of Debo Adegbile, a voting rights legal expert, to lead the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division.  On behalf of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, he filed a "friend of court" legal brief ‹ along with hundreds of other attorneys ‹ asking a Pennsylvania Appeals Court to commute murderer Mumia Abu-Jamal's death sentence to life in prison.

Americans have an imperfect judicial system -- but, it's the best in the world.  We can't say that about our sysem of voting.  Let's see to it that Debo Adegbile is put in charge of our Justice Department's Civil Rights Division to keep justice just.

See attached and act.

Original attached