NYS Parks: We're Hiring!

Melanie Pores

Nov 23, 2021, 10:43:52 PM11/23/21
to Melanie Pores
From: Benita <che...@aol.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 8:06 PM
Subject: NYS Parks: We're Hiring!
Please share this!

-----Original Message-----
From: New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation <NYStat...@public.govdelivery.com>
To: che...@aol.com
Sent: Tue, Nov 23, 2021 7:31 pm
Subject: We're Hiring!

NY State Park Ranger Employment

NEWS from State Parks

New York State Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation
November 2021
NY State Park Ranger

We're Hiring

Calling all Park fans, students, retirees, and moms and dads who know people! Spread the word: we’re hiring. Applications for our 2022 Park Ranger positions are being accepted NOW thru Dec. 31.

The duties are wide-ranging in scope; current salary is $20.56 an hour, position is seasonal-- generally from mid-May through Labor Day.

Positions for Park Rangers exist in all eleven regions of the NY State Park system: Allegany, Central, Finger Lakes, Genesee, Long Island, New York City, Niagara, Palisades, Saratoga, Taconic, and Thousand Islands.

Candidates must:
  • be at least age 18 at time of appointment
  • have a High School Diploma or its equivalent
  • have a valid driver's license when expected to drive state vehicles
  • meet certain physical and medical requirements
  • be of good moral character and successfully complete a background investigation
  • successfully complete 24 hours of Security Guard training

Come work in some of the most beautiful places in New York State!

For job description, and application visit: Park Ranger Employment

Park Ranger Employment

Application Deadline is December 31, 2021

Park Ranger

Questions? Contact:

NY State Parks, Human Resources/Employment
Albany, New York 12238
Phone: (518) 474-5030
Email: ParkRanger...@parks.ny.gov

Default Footer Logo Image