COVID-19 Vaccine & Community Outreach Clinics with Capital District LATINOS

Melanie Pores

Dec 10, 2021, 9:32:09 PM12/10/21
to Melanie Pores

Join CDL at our Upcoming Outreach Events & Clinics
COVID-19 VACCINE OUTREACH & DISTRIBUTION
Join Us at our Upcoming Events
Have you received your COVID-19 vaccine yet?
Capital District LATINOS (CDL), a nonprofit organization that seeks to create conditions for the success of the Latinx community in the Capital District, has been busy throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, ensuring that underserved communities in the Capital Region are able to gain access to critical resources, including food, essential items, and COVID-19 education and vaccines.

Among other initiatives, CDL has hosted multiple outreach events and pop-up vaccination clinics at its Cultural Empowerment & Community Engagement Center, in partnership with the Hispanic Federation, the Albany County Department of Health, and other CBOs and local agencies.
COMING UP!
Please join us at our upcoming COVID-19 vaccination events. We continue to add more dates and clinics, so please follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up-to-date on our calendar of events:

COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic for adults and youth ages 12+
Sunday, December 12th from 12:00noon to 2:30 PM
Capital District LATINOS

Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Tuesday, December 14th from 2:30 to 3:30 PM
Castle Island Montessori School
For more information about these events or our COVID-19 outreach efforts, please contact Micky Jiménez, Regional Director of the Capital District (CDL), at 518.801.9440 Ext. 5080 or email MJim...@promesa.org.
GET VACCINATED TODAY!
About Capital District LATINOS
About CDL and Acacia Network
Founded in 2010, Capital District LATINOS (CDL) is a nonprofit organization that seeks to create conditions for the success of the Latino community in the Capital District. In December of 2018, CDL, with the support of its umbrella organization Acacia Network, acquired the site of St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church (built circa 1886) to serve as the permanent home for its Cultural Empowerment & Community Engagement Center. CDL is presently the only Latino-led organization in the Albany region that owns a stand-alone building where cultural, educational and health-related services are provided. In 2011, CDL became an affiliate of Acacia Network.

For over 50 years, Acacia Network and its affiliates have been committed to improving the quality-of-life and wellbeing of underserved Latino communities by providing access to integrated health and housing programs, and by reinvesting in communities through innovative programming, employment opportunities and affordable housing ownership, among other initiatives. Acacia Network’s offices are located in New York City, Buffalo, Albany, and Syracuse in New York State, as well as Florida, Maryland, Tennessee, Arkansas, Georgia, Connecticut, and Puerto Rico. Acacia Network’s extensive array of community-based services are fully integrated, bilingual and culturally competent, while ensuring easy access and actively incorporating consumer and community level input. For more info, visit: www.acacianetwork.org