Virgen de Guadalupe Celebration at St. Thomas the Apostle Church, Delmar NY - on Friday evening, December 10 a at 6:00 pm

Melanie Pores

Dec 4, 2021, 9:30:15 AM12/4/21
to Melanie Pores
Hi everyone,

I would to extend a friendly invitation to the members of the Albany Network of Hispanic Service Providers Google Group to join us at the:
Virgen de Guadalupe Celebration
St. Thomas the Apostle Church
35 Adams Place, off Delaware Avenue near the Four Corners in Delmar,
Friday, December 10 at 6:00 pm.
In solidarity,
Melanie

The Church of Saint Thomas the Apostle

35 Adams Pl, Delmar, NY 12054

&

The Pueblo to People Committee

Invites you to celebrate

Our Lady of Guadalupe

When:        Friday, December 10, 2021

Where:       6:00 PM – Rosary in the church and serenade

                  6:30 PM - Bilingual Mass

(This year our celebration will not include dinner or entertainment but instead we will celebrate with a rosary and a mass).

Let’s remember our sister communities in Mexico in celebrating Our Lady of Guadalupe.  If you have any questions please contact Patricia Sosa Suarez at pbgo...@gmail.com ; or Edi Samaniego at  emsam...@verizon.net

Thanks for joining us!

When:        Friday, December 10, 2021

Where:       6:00 PM – Rosary in the church and serenade

                  6:30 PM - Bilingual Mass

(This year our celebration will not include dinner or entertainment but instead we will celebrate with a rosary and a mass).

Let’s remember our sister communities in Mexico in celebrating Our Lady of Guadalupe.  If you have any questions please contact Patricia Sosa Suarez at pbgo...@gmail.com ; or Edi Samaniego at  emsam...@verizon.net

Thanks for joining us!
Guadalupe 2021_001.jpg
Flyer OLG 2021.pdf