Fwd: Reminder: NEW Munch and Mingle this Thursday, 12/2

Angela Castrillo-Vilches

Nov 29, 2021, 11:56:43 AM11/29/21
to Rossana Coto-Batres, Daniel Vaughan-Cherubin
Join NENYCOSH and Healthy Capital District Initiative (HCDI) for a workplace health and safety Munch and Mingle discussing how to prevent getting sick, workers rights during COVID-19, employer responsibilities and workplace hazards!

Thursday, December 2, 2021
2:00 - 3:30 pm

See below for more information!